Fibre Glass Wool - Confirms to IS 8183
Made from bonded glass fibres. For thermal and acoustic insulation, available with or without AL foil.
Ideal for under deck insulation, over the false ceiling and for ducting.
- Size : Roll in standard width of 1.2m
- Density : 16, 24, 32 & 48 Kg/m3.
- Thickness : 25, 40, 50mm
Rock Wool - Confirms to IS 8183
Made from bonded rock fibres. For thermal and acoustic insulation of flat or curved surfaces. Also available with AL foil, glass cloth etc.
Ideal for under deck insulation, acoustic insulation, insulation over false ceiling ,transport appliances, partitions & industrial insulation.
- Size : 1M * 0.5M
- Operating Temperature : Up to 750⁰C
- Density : 48, 64, 96 & 144 Kg/m3.
- Thickness : 50, 65, 75 & 100mm.
Lightly Resin Bonded Rock Wool Mattresses (LRB Wool)- Confirms to IS 8183
Made from Lightly Resin bonded rock fibres with wire mesh machine stitched and machine laid on one side used in boiler, equipment, vessel tank, chimney, ESP pipe & fitting, duct & other industrial applications.
- Size : Mattresses in size of 1.64m * 1.22m with machine stitched wire on one side.
- Operating Temperature : Up to 800⁰C
- Density : 100, 120, 150 Kg/m3.
- Thickness : 25, 40, 50, 65, 75 & 100mm.
Ceramic Fibre Blanket
Soft refractory fibre, available as blanket. Used in furnaces, heaters, reactors reformers, kilns etc.
- Size : 7.3MM*0.61MM
- Operating Temperature : Up to 1260⁰C
- Density : 64, 96 & 128 Kg/m3.
- Thickness : 25mm.
Loose Mineral wool
Super fine Mineral Wool in bulk form.
Used for industrial Insulation (hot, cold & acoustic) as loose fill, mattresses and sprayed mineral wool application.
- Operating Temperature : 200⁰C-800⁰C
- Packing : 40Kgs /bag.